Request Official Transcripts

If you require unofficial transcripts or a timetable for a post-secondary application please see Administration at your school or see your Career Counsellor on their designated day at your school. You will need to submit that record of your marks…high schools cannot release this information to anyone but you and then you forward them on. If you require OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS from the Ministry click here. The Ministry is the only venue in Saskatchewan that can provide OFFICIAL transcripts. They cost at least $20 and someone will have to pay $20 via credit card for them. The Ministry will then mail (or electronically send) your transcripts directly to whoever you are applying to if you provide the contact information. See your Career Counsellor for help in ordering them. Save yourself some money and order them for three time periods in one single order. You get 10 sends for your fee so send them for 1) immediate release, 2) for after January exams, and 3) after June exams. You can also send them to multiple institutions at the same time.

Here is some additional helpful info on requesting transcripts:

  • Student high school transcripts requests are available online using VISA, VISA debit and Master Card at
  • Make sure you put in your CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION or the release of your transcripts will be delayed (ie) if you put in Box 181 instead of Box 81 and they have on file that you are at Box 81 the Ministry will not send your transcripts out
  • be mindful of the present year attended and the correct grade completed (ie) if you ordered your transcripts as a grade twelve student on September 8th, 2018 you would input that the last year you attended was 2018 and that they last grade level completed was grade 11 (since you haven’t finished grade twelve yet).
  • All transcript requests result in TWO emails automatically sent to the student (client) – one regarding the submission of information and one regarding payment. It is imperative that students check their email for this confirmation.
  • Give your transcript order a week and then check with your post-secondary institution to make sure they received them each time they are supposed to arrive. If you are sending them to SaskPoly, U of S, or U of R the easiest way to check is to log into MySaskPoly, PAWS, or URConnected to see if they have your transcripts marked down as received. If they don’t have it down then you need to call their Admissions Department. Be sure to have your student number handy.
  • For further assistance, please contact Student Services at 306-787-9525.

*make sure you pay attention to clicking the area for sending the transcript after you graduate if it is required by where you are applying to